Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Galiza Suites and Mini Golf champion!!


I thought I'd just show you all where we have been staying. We move into our house on Saturday with a few of the guys from the company, but until then we are stuck here. It's a hard life, isn't it?


We're staying in Galiza Suites. It's a nice little aparthotel in San Jose near to lots of restaurants and bars and an amazing mini-golf course. I actually LOVE that place! We played twice last night and I first beat Mark 45-50 (par is 44) and then I beat all of the boys, including the handicapped golfers with a score of 48. And obviously being poker players, they all had to put a little cash on the game so I walked away with a nice little $200 profit! Brilliant.

Another thing that I keep forgetting to mention is that you can leave comments under these blogs to respond to our blogs - You don't have to sign up to Google to do it either if you don't want to. It would be nice to read a few messages from you all!

Stef x

No comments:

Post a Comment